Why Choose Us
The cornerstone of service at TraceBack Screening is integrity founded on mutual respect. We take
great pride in cultivating mutually beneficial relationships that individually revolve
around each customer.
In our customer-centric culture, we take a hands-on approach to account management
and effective employment screening processes. As a result, we've maintained
long-term relationships with our clients.
"What makes you unique from our prior vendor is the personal service you provide.
With our prior vendor, we were just a small fish in a big pond. When you called
them, you spoke to a different person each time and that person wasn't the
one who actually worked on the investigation, but was just a message taker or a
note reader from a computer screen."
- Peggy W.
HR, Manufacturing Company
The foundation of these long-term relationships is built by our employees. Committed
to excellence and integrity in the field, our employees understand the detrimental
element of missing information and incomplete reporting on your applicants -
your success is our success. TraceBack Screening employees are professionals,
trained and educated in the industry. At TraceBack
Screening, only one representative works on your
background checks, ensuring full knowledge of your applicant and creating ease in
answering any further questions. Having just one representative also allows for
insights into your applicant, providing a complete picture of who your applicant
says he/she is for your company. Our employees are committed to providing timely
results - we know that timing is sometimes critical in your decision making.
Benefits of TraceBack
• We set up the entire program and provide all the necessary forms
• We provide no waiting periods, so you can begin using our services the same day of client
• We provide unparalleled turn-around time
• We offer some of the most competitive prices in the industry
• We don't require binding contracts
• We offer volume discounts
• We highlight alert areas on our easy-to-read reports
• We are in full compliance with the FCRA and all industry related laws and regulations
• We operate a secure facility, including fingerprint identification entry and electronic
• We utilize only one investigator per applicant to insure intimate knowledge of that
"Protecting the Integrity of Staffing Decisions"